Thursday, September 12, 2013

Queen of the Jungle...Rawr!!!!

I spent some quality time with my girl Chanel this past weekend.  We were looking to spend our night in a different atmosphere, so we headed to Buckhead, best known for its bars.  Originally, the plan was to go bar hopping, but we spent the night at one spot. We had a great time sipping on our drinks, adorning the dance floor, and watching girls twerk Miley Cyrus style.  The highlight of the night was of course, all about the FIT!









I was queen of the jungle in my vivacious printed short suit.  My outfit appears to be a jumper, but in actuality, it’s a matching top and short set.  Any who, my short set was from the Goodwill. And my black strappy shoes I bought at a boutique in Little Five Points.

P.S. Excuse the quality of my pictures, they were taken by my iPhone. I'll be sure to take better ones in the near future, but I could NOT wait to display this fab fit! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment