Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Flea Market Frenzy

I was advised to check out the Fairfax Flea Market once I got to L.A. FFFM is the place to be every Sunday from 9am to 5pm at Fairfax High School. I was pleased to find an endless parking lot filled with fine vintage pieces of jewelry, clothing and even furniture. I planned to look everywhere before making any purchases. Surprisingly, I left the market with countless shopping bags. To make my experience even better, it was only a $3 entrance fee! I look forward to debut of my fabulous finds in the near future. And for my readers interested in visiting FFFM, bring lots of CASH!!




I graced the parking lot in a white crocheted tank from H&M adorned on top of a risqué leopard one-piece bathing suit from Victoria’s Secret, a red pleated skirt from Melrose Co., another vintage boutique I visited in California, and a red vintage loafer from Looking Fly on a Dime.


No comments:

Post a Comment