Wednesday, September 4, 2013

CALI.FOR.NIA

For Labor Day weekend, I flew out to visit my bestfriend in Los Angeles, Califonia. Both of us being unfamiliar with LA we went out Friday night to Santa Monica Pier for some fair fun! We enjoyed powdered sugar funnel cakes and a brightly lit ferris wheel bringing back our childhood memories. Shortly after, we raised the bar and went out to Ma'Kai Lounge for some great drinks, dancing and mingling. To top the night off, I realized having a good time didnt mean spending a lot of my money. We were lucky enough to have free entry and I received 3 tasteful drinks for the price of one. 



 
I wore a Navy Blue Pleated Skirt from the Goodwill and a Royal Blue Chiffon Blouse from a thrift store in Las Vegas. Also, an Orange Suede Heel from my favorite store, Zara, and my best accessories included my black and white stripped purse from Housing Works Thrift Shops SOHO and Lady Danger Mac Lipstick.

No comments:

Post a Comment