Friday, January 31, 2014

Inner "ROYALE"

There comes a time in everyone's personal styling endeavors, when they assemble an outfit that brings out their inner "royale". Although D and I share the same love for fashion and thrifting, our styles slightly differ in taste. I enjoy polished looks that include solid contrast colors like black and white, while she enjoys prime colors and prints, which allow her to stand out. This past Sunday, I pulled out another one of my thrifted finds from Fairfax, click here to read about my Fairfax experience. And boy did I feel spiffy. I wore white fitted pants from Zara with black Ralph Lauren leather boots. To top it all off, I completed my ensemble with my thrifted, embroidered wool double breasted blazer. When it comes to fashion, wear what makes you feel "royale".



P.S. I love everything about the scenery 

1 comment:

  1. Whoa! Love this outfit, it's so classic and very vintage looking. Gorgeous photo with a beautiful lady!!
    xo jess
    www.stmurrie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete