Monday, January 27, 2014

Cyber Thrift


Public Service Annoucenment: For all my readers out there who can't get enough of online shopping, I have the next best alternative to enjoying the outdoor hobby of thriftingthredUP is an online consignment shop that specializes in providing premium brands, like new clothes at reliably low prices. It's a perfect place to find higher end pieces for you brand whores out there (and I know you're out there :)) Once you enter the site, there are options to Shop, Sell, or Donate. I personally have not made a purchase through thredUP yet, but after reading about it in another blog, I just had to share the great news with my readers. If you're excited about making your first purchase through thredUP, be sure to get the 20% off promotional on your first purchase and free shipping over $50 (if you get too excited). Check it out and please share a personal review below!



No comments:

Post a Comment