Wednesday, January 22, 2014

A Jacqueline of all trades...

Shall we take it back to a time when the Kennedy's dwelt in the White House and First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy reigned the fashion world? I simply adore Jackie O., everything from her polished presence and classic style, to her infamous pillbox hats! She is one to take notes from, so ladies please pull out your pen and paper! I bought this powder blue dress to embrace the essence of Jackie O. Fast forward to present day,  it is my canning way of appearing to be draped in Kate Spade.  I took my powder blue dress to a wooded wonderland for some photography fun!






And if you are wondering... it only cost me $16 and a trip to Buffalo Exchange to dress like Jackie Kennedy!

1 comment:

  1. I love how this look is classic but has a modern twist - those heels are unexpected but perfect!

    Halfway Heroine

    ReplyDelete