Saturday, February 8, 2014

Monochromatic Fever

R and I must be more in sync with each other than we thought.  I was so excited about what I was wearing to church this past Sunday when I sent a picture to R and in return she sent one back.  We both seemed to have caught mono, that is the monochromatic bug! I was prancing around looking like a hot pink high lighter, wearing a bright hot pink dress and tights adding a pop of color with purple heels.  R was doing her all black errthang, with black velour blazer and pants throwing in a touch of softness, wearing her beaded pastel pink heels.  




My high lighter dress is a continuation of my homage to the 1950s.  I found this dress on the racks of Rag-O-Rama for $15.50 and my cute little bow brooch was from the Nearly New Shop for $5.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment