Sunday, October 6, 2013

All Black Errthang!!!!!!!!!!! (Everything)

 On a Monday night, while most were gearing for the week, I was heading over to DaNai's house to begin the "turn up".  DaNai, Chanel, Brittany (another Spelmanite) and myself took our festivities to Havana Night Club. We enjoyed ourselves and did a lot of catching up. Not to mention, we were in VIP with Bobby V listening to some of our favorite childhood hits like "Slow Down" and many more. What was special about our wardrobe that night was not our outfits, but our special head pieces which took our ensembles to the next level.




I wore a long sleeved fitted mesh dress from American Apparel. Accessories included my favorite Gold link necklace from Antique Addicts and an aviator head piece. And if you must know, I felt quite chic that night.



DaNai wore a sheer top from, bear with me, her father's girlfriend's old clothes. She had on a very fitted skirt from Express. Her captain's hat was discovered at Ally's Attic. She decorated her black sheer blouse with a brooch from of course an antique store!



No comments:

Post a Comment