Thursday, August 29, 2013

Fashionably Late


So this past Tuesday, myself, Rachel, and one of my best friends, Chanel, went downtown for a going away party. We thought we were running fashionably late, by an hour, but in actuality, we were 24 HOURS late! I give all the credit to my dear friend Rachel, who is good for being 24 hours late to gatherings. Any who, we decided to take the party to another restaurant and get dessert.





I wore white slacks, an Asian inspired, floral printed shirt, black sling, low heels from Urban Outfitters, all complimented by a hat from the 1950s. Your girl was thirfted from head to toe (minus the shoes). My shirt and slacks were from Park Ave Thrift Store, which has unparalleled prices, nothing over $2! My hat, I found at an antique store called Finders Keepers Antique and Flea.


Rachel wore a pink chiffon blouse, floral printed pants, a red turban, with nude pumps. Her thrifted piece was her pink chiffon blouse from the Salvation Army.  Her floral printed pants from her favorite store, Zara. The turban was bought at the Beauty Supply store.  Lastly, her shoes are courtesy of Steve Madden.

No comments:

Post a Comment